1/4 Photos of Apple Torte (Easy-Only 3 Apples)
1 hr 10 mins
From the Star Ledger. Published in "Jersey Fresh Cooks" (NJ Dept. of Agriculture) from Harriet Kurtzman. This is easy and good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cream toghether butter and sugar. Add egg and beat.
- 3Sift together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4Beat dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- 5Stir apples into batter, which will be thick and hard to stir.
- 6Turn into a buttered 9" pie pan and spread smooth.
- 7Bake for 1 hour, until just brown.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Torte (Easy-Only 3 Apples)
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 159.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g