Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This a moist apple cake that is good for snack or dessert.
Make and share this Apple Torte recipe from Food.com.
- Dice apples and put into large bowl.
- Break eggs over the apples.
- Add oil and mix with fork.
- Add sugar and nuts and mix.
- Add flour cinnamon salt and baking soda.
- Mix all together.
- Pour into 14x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40 to 60 minutes until done to touch.
I've been looking for a pear torte recipe when I came across this one...Years ago I had a wonderful torte-but it was made with ground pistachios for the crust and pears instead of apples. I'm saving this recipe and seeing if I can substitute pears for apples (though I love apples too-so I'm sure I'll make both) Maybe pecans with apples ans pistachios with pears...hmm...I'll let you know-thanks for the posting :)
This is a great recipe for apple torte...and so easy to make too! My family devoured almost the entire pan in one sitting.