Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Picnics, potlucks, get togethers---whatever the occassion it's always a favorite.
Make and share this Apple Toffee Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups apples, Granny Smith unpeeled and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, in natural juice
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Mix cool whip and pudding until combined.
- Add pineapples, peanuts and marshmellows. Stir until combines.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.