Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious way of making toasts in the oven for breakfast or tea time, or anytime and it smells great too.
- 1 apple
- butter or margarine
- 2 slices baguette (any type of bread) or 2 slices sandwich bread (any type of bread)
- Peel the apple and cut it into slices or pieces.(You can use the peeler too, to make thin slices of apple.).
- Spread butter to the bread.
- Place the apple slices on top of the bread.
- Put the bread in the oven, on broil.
- And when the apples look golden and the bread looks toasted, take it out of the oven and enjoy. :).
This recipe was not perfect for the bread. Because under it was way too soft. I would have like it toasted. So next time I'll broil one side, then flip it and add the butter and apple. Thanks Colettemarie :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game