Recipe by colettemarie
This is a delicious way of making toasts in the oven for breakfast or tea time, or anytime and it smells great too.
Top Review by Boomette
This recipe was not perfect for the bread. Because under it was way too soft. I would have like it toasted. So next time I'll broil one side, then flip it and add the butter and apple. Thanks Colettemarie :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game
- 1 apple
- butter or margarine
- 2 slices baguette (any type of bread) or 2 slices sandwich bread (any type of bread)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the apple and cut it into slices or pieces.(You can use the peeler too, to make thin slices of apple.).
- Spread butter to the bread.
- Place the apple slices on top of the bread.
- Put the bread in the oven, on broil.
- And when the apples look golden and the bread looks toasted, take it out of the oven and enjoy. :).