1/3 Photos of Apple & Toasted Pecan Muffins
Nice, crumbly type muffin with an addicting taste. You can get 2 dozen regular size muffins or about 4 dozen mini muffins. The original recipe suggests baking for 20-30 minutes, but I like these done a little more so they get crispy around the edges.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together four, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 2In another bowl, combine eggs, oil and vanilla.
- 3Add egg and oil mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- 4Fold in apples and pecans.
- 5Fill greased & floured or paper lined muffin tins about 1/2 full.
- 6Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F or until wooden toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple & Toasted Pecan Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.9
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 155.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g