Nice, crumbly type muffin with an addicting taste. You can get 2 dozen regular size muffins or about 4 dozen mini muffins. The original recipe suggests baking for 20-30 minutes, but I like these done a little more so they get crispy around the edges.
- Mix together four, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add egg and oil mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Fold in apples and pecans.
- Fill greased & floured or paper lined muffin tins about 1/2 full.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F or until wooden toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.