Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my friend Melissa's recipe...soooooo good!
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce sour apple liqueur or 1 ounce apple Schnapps
- 2 maraschino cherries
- powdered sugar
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, combine ingredients.
- Shake and strain into chilled martini glass.
- Add 2 marachini cherries to the drink as garnish.
- For an ever prettier (and tastier) drink, dip the rim in powdered sugar.
I had a warm and glowing sensation after drinking one of these. DH found this highly entertaining and insisted I try another one. After the second one, I had a serious case of the giggles. I'm not sure who was having more fun - me with my giggles, or DH watching me have the giggles and laughing at me! Excellent martinis and a heck of a lot of fun! Will be having these again!
Wowza! Super tasty and super potent! I used Sour Apple Pucker and it was a taste sensation! A couple of these and you will be down for the count....but what a way to go!
Wowowowow! Incredibly delightful drink! Like a bite of cold, sweet, crunchy Granny Smith Apple. Only it has a bite you hardly realise before it's too late.