Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
2011 Christmas with Southern Living
Make and share this Apple Tea Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles sparkling water, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottlesweet tea-flavored vodka, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) jarwhole red maraschino cherries, drained (with stems)
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 gala apples, unpeeled and thinly sliced crosswise
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a punch bowl.
- Add lemon and apple slices.
- Serve immediately over ice.