Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Apple cake in a mug, a variation on the 5 minute mug cake. This came from Best Recipes Food Shared Well. I haven't tried this recipe, just posting for safe keeping.
- 3 tablespoons self rising flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated apples
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Place dry ingredients in a large coffee mug and mix with a fork. Add egg.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine well making sure there is no pockets of dry ingredients.
- Cover loosely with cling wrap and microwave on high 2 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute then run a knife around to loosen.
- Tip cake out onto plate. Serve with butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon and white sugar.