1 hr 10 mins
This is an adopted recipe that I have not yet tried. The original chef states that these are best served warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients in a bowl and cut in butter.
- 2Mix filling ingredients together.
- 3Refrigerate dough for 2 hours On a floured surface roll out to 1/4 inch think.
- 4Cut into circles and place in tart pans.
- 5Spoon filling into dough and cover with remaining top.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 65.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g