From "French Women Don't Get Fat" by Mireille Guiliano
Make and share this Apple Tart Without Dough (From Fwdgf) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Cut the apples into quarters, then slice each quarter into thirds.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place cabbage leaves on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the apples on the cabbage leaves, shaping the slices like those on a small tart.
- Mix the sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle almost all of it on the apple slices.
- Add small dots of butter and cover with the remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake the tarts for 15 minutes.