Found in a magazine; submitted by Carol Taylor, Raleigh, NC
Make and share this Apple Tart With Orange-Marsala Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 11-in tart pan with removeable bottom with cooking spray.
- Roll out dough in 13-in round; place in pan.
- Trim dough even with top of pan.
- Arrange apples close together over dough in 3 concentric circles, starting at outside edges and working into center.
- Combine sugar and salt; sprinkle over apples
- Dot apples with butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender and browned at tips and crust is golden brown (cover edges of crust with foil during last 5-10 minutes if browning too quickly).
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Combine marmalade and wine; brush over apples.