Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick dessert and a great way to make use of the wonderful fall apple harvest.
- 1 sheet puff pastry (frozen)
- 4 apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Place the puff pastry on a cookie sheet.
- Top with the sliced apples.
- Dot on the butter.
- Sprinkle on the sugar and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Wow, I will be making this recipe very often. It is so delicious and easy to put together. No major prep work or anything. Did make a change to the recipe - I used brown sugar and added some ground cinnamon and freshly grated nutmeg to the apples. Otherwise, wow amazing! I made my own quick puff pastry recipe for this and yes! I need to buy more apples. Awesome recipe. Thanks for posting.
I made this for dessert tonight. I used a variety of apples and glazed with an apple jelly glaze I made. This was simple and delicious.
This is VERY good and totally easy to make! I didn't have any puff pastry on hand so I substituted pie crust. Very good.