Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Coastal Living.
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and diced
- 2⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- Combine apple and next 5 ingredients in a skillet.
- Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 5 minutes or until apple is tender.
- Transfer mixture to a blender. Add honey and next 3 ingredients; purée until smooth.
- While blender is running, slowly add oil until well blended. Cool before serving.