Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great stuffing for crown roast of pork. You may also stuff porkchops, use very thick chops or any other pork roast - follow instruction for stuffing that accompanies the cut you are using The cook time is the time needed to make the stuffing
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 large granny smith apple, peeled,cored and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 5 cups dry bread, cubes
- 1⁄2 cup roasted almonds, slivered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- salt and pepper
- Saute the onions in the butter until translucent Add apple, celery& parsley, mix well Season with salt& pepper.
- Add bread cubes and stir well so they soak up all the butter Add remaining ingredients and mix well Stuff the pork.
A delicate blending of flavors for a delicious stuffing. The roasted almonds gave crunchy character to the bite. Super easy and will make over and over again. Thanks, Bergy!