- 1 cup apple cider
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients except the chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl. Add apple-tarragon marinade.
- Cover and marinate, turning occasionally 1-3 hours or refrigerate overnight.
- Grill chicken pieces over medium heat, for about 40 minutes or broil 25-30 minutes.