Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great side for lamb or chicken.
Make and share this Apple & Sweet Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the sweet potato slices until just barely tender.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick skillet.
- Cook the veg sausage until well browned and crumbled.
- Mix together the cooked sweet potatoes, apples, cooked sausage, corn, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Transfer to a glass baking dish, cover and cook in a 350 degree oven until the apples are tender (about 45 minutes).
- Serve hot.