- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled,halved and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 tart apples, peeled,cored and cut into thin slices
- 2 vegetarian sausage patties
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the sweet potato slices until just barely tender.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick skillet.
- Cook the veg sausage until well browned and crumbled.
- Mix together the cooked sweet potatoes, apples, cooked sausage, corn, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Transfer to a glass baking dish, cover and cook in a 350 degree oven until the apples are tender (about 45 minutes).
- Serve hot.