Apple - Sweet Potato Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop in sweet potato slices. Cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Alternate layers of sweet potato, apple and ham, if desired in lightly greased 3-quart baking dish.
- Combine orange juice mixture, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat until butter melts and sugar dissolves. Pour over sweet potato mixture.
- Prepare oat topping. Mix flour, oats and brown sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until apples are fork-tender, oat topping is browned, and liquid begins to bubble.