Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious served warm with vanilla icecream! The flavor and texture is different from a typical apple crisp. This is easy, different, and tasty!
- 3 -4 granny smith apples
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Slice and peel the apples and pile into a pie plate or other glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Make a batter of the remaining ingredients and pour over the apples.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve warm with vanilla icecream or coolwhip.
This was really easy to make and it tasted great. Thank you.