Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my Publix Grocery Store "Greenwise" magazine. A recipe for good health.
- 946.36 ml organic apple juice, chilled
- 946.36 ml organic cranberry juice, chilled
- 473.18 ml carbonated water (club soda)
- ice cube
- sliced apples (optional) or orange slice (optional)
- Combine apple and cranberry juices.
- Pour over ice in glasses or cups.
- Carefully top off with carbonated water.
- If desired, add an apple or orange slice to the rim of each glass.
Great combination. I halved the recipe and added a little more sparkling water after tasting to cut the sweetness and calories. This will be a yummy drink to have on hand this week. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Tasty drink! I used apple cider. I love fruit juice with club soda, so enjoyed this combo. Thanks! Made for the Diabetic Party!
This tasted great! I used fresh apple juice. I reduced the recipe by half. I used just the apple juice and cranberry for 2 yr old dd - she really liked it. Thanks