Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
More like a dessert but we have it for breakfast sometimes during the hot summer. YUMMY!!
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to the container of an electric blender; cover.
- Pulse on and off to get the blending started and until the mixture starts to swirl evenly.
- Blend on high for about 20 seconds or until the drink is smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass and enjoy.