- 6 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 3 apples, peel and cut fine (Don't use Delicious apples)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bread through pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt margarine over stovetop and add chopped onion.
- Simmer a few minutes.
- Remove from stove and add milk and egg.
- Pour this mixture over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in greased casserole pan at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes.