Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious served for dinner or breakfast. Hides a surprise inside.
- 680.38 g bulk pork sausage
- 118.29 ml finely chopped celery
- 0 finely chopped onion
- 9.85 ml butter or 9.85 ml margarine
- 59.14 ml water
- 236.59 ml packaged herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 medium cooking apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped, 1 cup
- 9.85 ml snipped parsley
- 9.85 ml chili sauce
- 1.23 ml dry mustard
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Shape sausage into 8- 1/4 inch patties.
- Cook celery, and onion in butter until tender, but not brown; remove from heat.
- Add water.
- Add stuffing mix, apple, parsley, chili sauce, mustard, and pepper; mix well.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the stuffing on 4 of the patties.
- Top with remaining patties.
- Press around the edges to seal.
- Place in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
this recipe sounds great! can't wait to try it!