1 hr 10 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Delicious served for dinner or breakfast. Hides a surprise inside.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup packaged herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 medium cooking apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped, 1 cup
- 2 teaspoons snipped parsley
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Shape sausage into 8- 1/4 inch patties.
- 2Cook celery, and onion in butter until tender, but not brown; remove from heat.
- 3Add water.
- 4Add stuffing mix, apple, parsley, chili sauce, mustard, and pepper; mix well.
- 5Place about 1/2 cup of the stuffing on 4 of the patties.
- 6Top with remaining patties.
- 7Press around the edges to seal.
- 8Place in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 9Bake in a 375 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Stuffed Sausage Patties
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.7
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 164.8 mg
- Sodium 187.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 44.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix