Prep 35 mins
Cook 50 mins
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 (8 ounce) butterfly pork loin chops
- 1 1⁄2 cups fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1 medium granny smith apple, cored,peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon extra-light vegetable oil spread, melted (7 g fat per Tbsp)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Spray a 9X13 inch baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Trim all visible fat from pork chops.
- Cut chops in half.
- Cut a pocket in each pork chop half for stuffing.
- Combine next 9 ingredients (bread through sage) in a medium mixing bowl.
- Stuff approximately 1/3 cup of mixture into each pork chop half.
- Place stuffed chops in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake uncovered for 40-50 minutes, or until cooked throughly.
This was very very good. my husband came home & said "it smells like Thanksgiving in here!' like the other review, I used stuffing instead of bread crumbs & it really was awesome. I love how the liquid ingredients create a sort of gravy - make mashed potatoes w/ this & it's perfect.