Top Review by Cookin it up
Tasty and Healthy! The second time I made this I marinaded my chicken in the Apple Cider for a couple hours just to give the chicken a bit more flavor.
I also baked in the oven at 350 for 30 min turning half way through.
Served with Broccoli and ww cheese fries (link to recipe below)...Yum!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium tart apples, peel,cut in thin slices
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breast halves between 2 pieces of waxed paper.
- Pound chicken to 1/8" thickness.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat apple slices with sugar mixture.
- Divide apples among chicken breast halves; secure with toothpicks.
- Cover and grill chicken 4 to 6" from medium coals, 20 to 25 minutes, turning after 10 minutes, until done.
- Remove toothpicks.
- Mix the apple cider and cornstarch in 1 quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Spoon over chicken.