1/1 Photo of Apple Strudel
A nice easy diabetic friendly dessert which I think would be worthy to serve to company from Australian BH&G Diabetic Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C fan forced.
- 2Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 3Place 1 pastry sheet on a clean surface and spray lightly with cooking spray and then top with another pastry sheet and repeat spraying and layering with remaining pastry sheets to form a stack.
- 4Cut the pastry stack into 4 equal rectagles and place 1/4 of the apple slices along one of the long sides of one of the pastry rectangles and then top one quarter of the raisins and sprinkle with a little of the cinnamon.
- 5Fold in the short ends of the pastry and roll up to enclose filling and place on the baking tray and then repeat with remaining pastry rectangles, raisins and a little of the cinnamon.
- 6Spray the tops of the pastry rolls with cooking spray and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon and bake for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
- 7Cut the strudels in half and pour the custard over to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Strudel
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 93.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: