Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of those warm treats that hit the spot when you find it is getting in to the cool fall days. I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package apple cinnamon muffin mix
- 1 large apple, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- prepare muffins mix according to package directions fold in apples.
- Fill greased muffins cups 3/4 full.
- In a small bowl combine the brown sugar,flour and the butter.
- sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes and remove from pan to a wire rack.
- combine the galze and drizzle over the warm muffins.