1/4 Photos of Apple Streusel Muffins
Serah B.'s Note:
These vegan muffins are my 6-year-old dd's favorite! I adapted the recipe from Betty Crocker's New Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons soy margarine, firm stick
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Heat oven to 400. Line muffin pan with 12 baking cups.
- 2Prepare Streusel Topping by cutting margarine into flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl using a pastry blender or crisscrossing two knives until crumbly. Set aside.
- 3Beat rice milk, oil, vanilla and applesauce in large bowl. Stir in shredded apple.
- 4Stir in flour, sugar, baking powder and salt all at once just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- 5Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Sprinkle each with about 2 tsps of Streusel Topping.
- 6Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Streusel Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 222.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: