Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs 20 mins
Oatmeal cookie mix and pie filling make it easy to get a delicious apple pie-like bar.
Make and share this Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars (Cookie Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place cookie mix in large bowl.
- With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and coarse. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining crumbs in bottom of pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over partially baked crust.
- In medium bowl, mix pie filling and cinnamon.
- Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs over top.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes longer or until light golden brown.
- Cool about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate to chill, about 2 hours.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.