3 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 20 mins
Oatmeal cookie mix and pie filling make it easy to get a delicious apple pie-like bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3Place cookie mix in large bowl.
- 4With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and coarse. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining crumbs in bottom of pan.
- 5Bake 10 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 7Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over partially baked crust.
- 8In medium bowl, mix pie filling and cinnamon.
- 9Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- 10Sprinkle reserved crumbs over top.
- 11Sprinkle with walnuts.
- 12Bake 35 to 40 minutes longer or until light golden brown.
- 13Cool about 30 minutes.
- 14Refrigerate to chill, about 2 hours.
- 15For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- 16Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 194.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g