1/1 Photo of Apple Streusel Cheesecake
3 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is an apple-lovers dream cheesecake, oh so decident and absolutly out-of-this-world tasting! I made this cake for my Thanksgiving dinner, and my guests just went wild over the taste...this is a definate must-make! (note: prep time includes the refrigeration time for the crust)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (750 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2For the crust: In a food processor, mix together flour, icing sugar and ginger.
- 3Using on/off motion, cut in butter until dough starts to come together in clumps.
- 4Using hands, press mixture evenly into bottom and up sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- 5Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 6Using a fork, prick bottom all over.
- 7Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Let cool on rack.
- 9For filling: In bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- 10Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
- 11Beat in eggs 1 at a time, until well combined.
- 12Pour into cooled crust.
- 13Bake in 300 degree oven for 45 minutes, or until center is just slightly wobbly and indented.
- 14Transfer to rack.
- 15For topping: Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together sugar, rolled oats, flour, 3 tbsp of the butter, and cinnamon until crumbly; set aside.
- 16In a large skillet, melt remaining butter over medium-high heat; cook apples, turning once, for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, and slightly softened.
- 17Arrange apples and any pan juices decoratively over cake.
- 18Sprinkle with rolled oats mixture.
- 19Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 20Transfer cake to rack; let cool to room temperature.
- 21Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Streusel Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.2
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 191.6 mg
- Sodium 412.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 9.3 g