Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the Eagle Brand site. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- 5 cups peeled sliced all-purpose apples (about 4 medium)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 325°F Combine apples, sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Place 1 cup biscuit mix in large bowl. Cut in 1/2 cup butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in apple mixture. Pour into ungreased 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine 1/2 cup biscuit mix and brown sugar in small bowl. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add nuts. Sprinkle evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden brown.