Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I LOVE sparkpeople.com They have some of the greatest recipes.
Make and share this Apple Strawberry Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium apples, chopped and peeled (Fuji or Gala preferred)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 medium kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry jelly or 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- Mix the fruits together with the Splenda and blend in food processor or chopper until consistency of salsa.
- Add the sugar free jam and mix.