Recipe by Stargazer Lily
I use this as a great way to get fruits into my diet. Sometimes over a scoop of frozen fat free cool whip...sometimes scooped with fat free/low cal nilla wafers! Very yummy
- 1 cup strawberry
- 2 gala apples
- 2 kiwi fruits
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and quarter all fruits. Place in chopper (or food processor) and chop until the consistency of salsa.
- Add Splenda and strawberry jam and blend together.
- Serve over scoop of frozen fat free cool whip or as a "dip" with fat free/low cal Nilla Wafers.