My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons lemons, rind of, Grated
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups apples, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1Combine sugar, flour, lemon rind and cinnamon.
- 2Stir in apples, strawberries and lemon juice. Spread mixture in 8-inch square baking dish and bake in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- 3TOPPING: In bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- 4With fork, stir in buttermilk until soft dough forms.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto fruit. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until top is golden and biscuits are cooked through.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Strawberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 280.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g