1 hr 25 mins
For fall brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put half the bread cubes in a lightly oiled 11x 8 inch baking dish.
- 2Distribute cream cheese cubes over bread cubes.
- 3Top with apples and raisins; cover with remaining bread cubes.
- 4In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg together.
- 5Pour over bread mixture; be sure bread is completely covered.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 7Preheat oven to 375°; bring strata to room temperature before baking.
- 8Bake, uncovered, 50-55 minutes, until set.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes; sprinkle with powdered sugar or pass maple syrup at the table.
- 10Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Strata
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.4
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 237.3 mg
- Sodium 538.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 15.4 g