1/3 Photos of Apple Sticky Buns
From Taste Of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 768.91 ml all-purpose flour
- 2 (14.17 g) package active dry yeast
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 177.44 ml milk
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.14 ml butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 354.88 ml finely chopped peeled apples
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
- 2In a saucepan, heat the milk, water and butter to 120* to 130*. Add to dry ingredients; beat just until moistened. Add egg; beat until smooth. Stir in remaining flour and apples. Do not Knead.
- 3Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in a sauce pan, combine the topping ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring until blended.
- 5Pour into an ungreased 13x9x2 in baking dish.
- 6Stir dough down.
- 7Spoon walnut sized pieces of dough over nut mixture.
- 8Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- 9Bake at 375* for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Let stand for 1 minute before inverting onto a large serving platter.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (1528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.3
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 324.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g