Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Actually I didn't think I would like this salad but after experimenting with apples this salad turned out to be A-OK.
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salted cashews
- 2 packages fresh Baby Spinach (6 ounce)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- Combine spinach,apples,raisins and cashews in a serving bowl.
- Whisk together sugar and vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar, celery salt,until well blended.
- Pour mixture over salad, tossing gently.
- Serve right away.