Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious salad with refreshing sauce. Goes great with a slice of gluten-free honey bread!
Make and share this Apple Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 large Red Delicious apple, cored and cubed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine onion spinach, and apple in a bowl; toss well.
- Mix lime juice, orange juice, honey, and pepper in a small bowl until smooth.
- Drizzle sauce over salad.
A simple salad, but very good. I used a sweet onion, but otherwise stuck to the recipe. This is a nice, sweet and crunchy salad. Thanx for sharing!
I am not a fan of onion so I left those out and added crumbled feta. Delish! This was such a good pairing with our grilled pork chops, and so healthy! We will have this again. Thanks!