Picked this recipe up at an apple place.
Make and share this Apple & Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare dressing.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until desired crispness; remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add onion and mushrooms to bacon drippings. Cook, stirring frequently for 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Stir in apple cider vinegar and maple syrup; boil 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place spinach, apples, pecans and bacon bits in salad bowl or arrange in individual salad plates.
- Toss salad with warm dressing or spoon over salad on plates.
- Serve immediately.