1/3 Photos of Apple & Spinach Salad
Picked this recipe up at an apple place.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare dressing.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until desired crispness; remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
- 3Add onion and mushrooms to bacon drippings. Cook, stirring frequently for 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
- 4Stir in apple cider vinegar and maple syrup; boil 1 minute.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Place spinach, apples, pecans and bacon bits in salad bowl or arrange in individual salad plates.
- 7Toss salad with warm dressing or spoon over salad on plates.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple & Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.6
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 245.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g