1/1 Photo of Apple Spiced Tea Brine
10 hrs 20 mins
Make this brine for turkey or any poultry you enjoy! Do take into consideration the nutritional facts will not be right. As for most of the brine does get washed away and discarded. Serving size depends on the size of poultry you brine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a very large pot (big enough to hold turkey) bring all the brine ingredients but turkey to boil then lower heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2Remove tea bags.
- 4Add washed and towel dried turkey to apple mixture and cover with ice cold water making sure turkey is completely submerged adding more water if needed.
- 5Refrigerate for 10 to 15 hours just so the turkey absorbs the brine.
- 6Remove turkey from brine discard brine and rinse turkey towel dry inside and out.
- 7Proceed with grilling, frying, roasting your turkey just remember brined foods will cook quicker!
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Spiced Tea Brine
Serving Size: 1 (655 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11349.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 63.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves