1/2 Photos of Apple-Spiced Rice
From Cooking Light Cookbook, 1989. Sounds different and I don't want to lose it. Yields 8 servings (1/2 cup) at 99 calories per cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and apple juice in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Stir in rice and remaining ingredients.
- 3Cover and reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- 4Remove and discard cinnamon sticks.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Spiced Rice
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice