Recipe by Baby Kato
This is a nice sweet and fruity iced tea. It's easy to make and tastes wonderful. I hope you will enjoy this cold treat.
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
Loved this tea! I didn't have orange pekoe tea, so I used one bag of Bigelow Constant Comment and three bags of Apple Cider flavored tea. Other than that, made this as written. I'm a big fan of iced teas, especially the fruit-flavored ones, so I will definitely be making this one again. Thanks for posting, BK! Made for Culinary Quest I
- 3 cups water, boiling
- 4 orange pekoe tea bags
- 1⁄3 cup honey, orange blossom, wildflower
- 3 cups apple juice, natural
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄16 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 cinnamon sticks (garnish)
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Steep tea bags in hot water for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and stir in honey, juice and spices.
- Mix gently until the honey is dissolved.
- Cool on counter and then chill for at least 4 hours.
- Stir and serve in a tall frosted glasses over ice with a cinnamon stick.