1/6 Photos of Apple Spiced Honey Iced Tea
Baby Kato's Note:
This is a nice sweet and fruity iced tea. It's easy to make and tastes wonderful. I hope you will enjoy this cold treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steep tea bags in hot water for 3 - 4 minutes.
- 2Remove tea bags and stir in honey, juice and spices.
- 3Mix gently until the honey is dissolved.
- 4Cool on counter and then chill for at least 4 hours.
- 5Stir and serve in a tall frosted glasses over ice with a cinnamon stick.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Spiced Honey Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange pekoe tea bags