Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Publix! I picked it up when I went to buy the Sunday's Orlando Sentinel newspaper. Hope you like it!
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 bags green tea
- coffee filter (optional)
- Place the first 3 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a rolling boil on high flame.
- Let it stand for 2 minutes to cool slightly.
- Place tea bags in a teacup.
- Pour very hot (not boiling) apple mixture over the tea bag.
- Use a coffee filter to strain juice if you wish.
- Bre for 2 minutes or until desired strength.
- Remove tea bag.
- Serve with carrot bar cake.
Delicious! This tea was very good. I used Gunpowder green tea and for the apple pie spice I used recipe #38766. Thanks Charishma Ramchandani. Bullwinkle.