Apple Spice Sour Cream Bran Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
- Cream butter with both sugars in a large mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Add egg, egg whites, sour cream, yogurt, molasses, and vanilla - mixing until well combined.
- Add flour, bran cereal, baking powder, bakng soda, pumpkin pie spice, salt, raisins and apple pieces until just barely combined. Don't overmix - batter will be lumpy.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin. Bake about 15 minutes if using gem sized muffin cups or 20 minutes if using regular sized muffin cups. Tops of muffins will spring back when lightly touched.