Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
- Preheat over 400 degrees.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Using a fork stir flour with baking powder, baking soda, spices, salt and sugar in large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl whisk eggs with yoghurt and oil.
- Stir in apples and nuts.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Cups will be very full with batter heaped in middle.
- Bake 15 to17 minutes.
- Leave in pan 5 minutes and then turn out.
eh, not bad.... not anything i'd make again. sorry dancer, usually i love your recipes.