Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup oil or 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 3 apples, peeled and finely chopped
- Preheat over 400 degrees.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Using a fork stir flour with baking powder, baking soda, spices, salt and sugar in large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl whisk eggs with yoghurt and oil.
- Stir in apples and nuts.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Cups will be very full with batter heaped in middle.
- Bake 15 to17 minutes.
- Leave in pan 5 minutes and then turn out.
eh, not bad.... not anything i'd make again. sorry dancer, usually i love your recipes.