Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have been looking for a recipe for apple spice cupcakes for a long time, and this one has been the best by far! You can substitute apple pulp for the shredded apple if you have some available. I use a cream cheese frosting with a little bit of apple juice concentrate mixed in, and top with a little bit of ground walnuts. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with papers or grease.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Cream butter and sugar until light.
- Add eggs one at a time, add vanilla.
- Alternate the flour and apple juice into the creamed mixture until well combined.
- Fold in the shredded apple.
- Pour batter into muffin tin and bake 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before frosting.