1/1 Photo of Apple Spice Cupcakes
I have been looking for a recipe for apple spice cupcakes for a long time, and this one has been the best by far! You can substitute apple pulp for the shredded apple if you have some available. I use a cream cheese frosting with a little bit of apple juice concentrate mixed in, and top with a little bit of ground walnuts. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line muffin tin with papers or grease.
- 3Sift dry ingredients together.
- 4Cream butter and sugar until light.
- 5Add eggs one at a time, add vanilla.
- 6Alternate the flour and apple juice into the creamed mixture until well combined.
- 7Fold in the shredded apple.
- 8Pour batter into muffin tin and bake 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Spice Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1048 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 137.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g