Mims & Squims's Note:
This is made for anyone not able to tolerate grain, but is so tasty you might even want it for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs in small bowl. Add apple & mix well. Stir in cinnamon.
- 2In non-stick skillet melt margarine over medium heat. Pour half the mixture for each crepe.
- 3Cook until light brown and flip.
- 4When browned, pour 1/2 cup yogurt down center of each and fold.
- 5Top with maple syrup & serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Spice Crepe
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 217.6 mg
- Sodium 151.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: