Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is made for anyone not able to tolerate grain, but is so tasty you might even want it for breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 1 apple (peeled, cored and grated)
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- maple syrup
- Whisk eggs in small bowl. Add apple & mix well. Stir in cinnamon.
- In non-stick skillet melt margarine over medium heat. Pour half the mixture for each crepe.
- Cook until light brown and flip.
- When browned, pour 1/2 cup yogurt down center of each and fold.
- Top with maple syrup & serve.