Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a moist delicious cake that is perfect for almost any occasion.
- 1 (18 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling (chopped smaller)
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- For the cake mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- For the icing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Use a electric mixer and mix till icing like consistency.
- Spread over cooled cake and refrigerate.
Holy Smokes ! I made this Dessert In addition to you're RIB recipie and OMG ! Delish I don't know where you leared to cook but You got It MissTinkJordan !!!!